The Hermès carré scarf in numbers
Hermès silk scarves
- Each seasonal collection consists of nine prints. From classic patterns (such as the ‘Bride Gala’ and ‘Phenix’) to special editions, that are just made once.
- Hermès has designed more than 2000 prints
- Every year 20 designs add up to this number
- 150 extremely creative artists come up with these timeless designs
- You can also use the Hermès scarf as a piece of art on your wall. It only needs a little frame.
- The 90 x 90 cm scarf weighs 65 grams, is made out of more than four kilometres of silk and has at least 12 different colours.
- Every 25 seconds, a Hermès scarf is sold somewhere across the globe.
From a decoration for your bag to the solution for every ‘bad hair day’, and as an indispensable fashion accessory, or a belt, the possibilities of the Carré are endless.
Hermès scarf is siffror – Varje säsongs kollektion har nio mönster, från start har Hermés producerat över 2000 designs. Över 150 konstnärer har bidragit genom åren. Hermès klassisks 90x 90 cm siden scarf väger 65 gram.